Monday 14 October 2013

I'm back!

Hello!

Long time no type :) I thought I'd resurrect this blog as it's been out of action for too long . . . so it's had a makeover! Twittering and Facebooking clearly isn't enough for me so I'm Blogging again.

For my old followers, if you're still about, my official website has had a complete makeover too, still at the same web address however, www.megghyll.co.uk

And for those social media lovelies, you can also follow me:
Not all updated religiously at the same time but I'm known to float between them so please keep in touch!

That's all for now, I hope the naturalists amongst you are enjoying the arrival of the migrants and the emergence of autumnal fungi, I love this time of year despite the cold and slippery conditions on the bike!

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment