Tuesday 26 April 2011

Easter Art Stall

A big thankyou to all of you who made it to Haworth to visit the craft fair. I had a great day, I didn't make an awful lot back on the stall but I did have some lovely Canadian customers who were really only flitting through our country on the way up to bonnie Scotland! Met some lovely people (which is really what these fairs are about) made a few useful contacts and all in all felt very satisfied with the how they day went.



Finished up at the Causeway Foot Inn outside Halifax, had a lovely sandwich and a couple of drinks before heading round Ogden Reservoir in the sunshine and then the 3 miles home. I was pooped when I got back though!


Met another very talented Sophie and her family at their cupcake and generally scrumptions confectionery stall. 



No comments:

Post a Comment